Delhi:-
Amid protest being held across the country. Every one is divided with their own views .Several people have been lost their lives in different states. On Friday a death of 4 year's innocent reported from UP who accidentally met stampede during the lathi charged by the UP police. Diversification in method of protest is really good in democracy but there is no room for violence.
Protest has their own importance ,it has played an important role during freedom struggle also.But with passage of time everything got manipulated .Now protestors are get hired. For some pennies they create an atmosphere where there innconet's people's have to die without any cause . Due to this aimless protest nation has to loss hundred's of crore .The most ridiculous thing is that even they do not why they are doing so ...What is the reason behind this all ??.. How Life could be so worthless and demean, I didn't get anytime ...I apologize being a part of these insane and inhumane society ....I m sharing two videos link...May You come to know how political parties are intoxicating sensitive brains....
(I couldn't made this video available here due to copyright act ,So simply copy the whole link and open it in your youtube browser)
For any suggestions and Queries write to me @socialnewsbite@gmail.com







No comments:
Post a Comment